Monday

Saturday Shuffle

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was just too tired.
Saturday morning our feet hit the floor running.  We had a few stops to make and errands to run before graduation started. We were so rushed that we almost forgot to stop by the bank to get the cash to go in the graduation cards...and I must say that was $150 well spent.
Graduation lasted about 2 and a half hours since the class had 560 graduates. We stayed afterwords to get pictures made with Christopher, but my stinkin' battery died on my camera.
Immediately after graduation, we headed straight to Tiffany's wedding. Well, we actually stopped by to pick up mom then went straight to the wedding. I was volunteered to do the videograghy so my apologies go out to Tiffany and Kendal in advance for how ever that tape turned out. I guess it is a good thing that it was only a 10 minute wedding. Everyone that views that movie will  have a headache by then  from all the movement back and forth down the isle and the constant zooming in and out.
The reception was fun and the music covered about every genre so everyone got to hear a little something from their own personal music style.
The reception ended with just enough time for us to take my mom back home and get to Christopher's graduation party at 5pm. Sorry, no photos from the party. Stroker and I had to leave for about two hours. The kids wanted to stay so we let 'em hang out with the family for a while. We were back by 10:30 and for some reason didn't head home till 1:00 am.
Sunday we rested most of the day, but decided to go out for ice cream at Marble Slab. We rode around for a bit then ended up back at Bucket and Jennifer's house planning a get away weekend with the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment