Saturday

Relaxation

I must have been too overwhelmed by Tuesday's events, because on Wednesday I had to take a nap before church. I didnt get up in time for dinner before church, so we ate dinner with Debi and Sterl at Logans afterwords.

Thursday, June 20th at 4pm was my long awaited massage appointment. It was overdue and it was sooo relaxing. The day had been beautiful and sunny, but just as I pulled up and walked to the door, it began to sprinkle. As I got stretched out on the massage table, it began to storm. I really didnt need any background music...the rain and thunder were relaxing enough.
The rain carried on for over an hour. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing evening.
On Friday, the kids and I went to Chili's for dinner while Stroker hung out at the house. 
Today we drove through Lake Tansi to Cumberland Mountain Farms. It is a beautiful drive even though it is an hour away.

No comments:

Post a Comment