Sunday

Shop Till You Drop

I spent the most part of last week getting over my head cold that I caught during Brookelynn's slumber party. I am finally feeling like myself again.
I'm glad that I felt up to our shopping adventure to Christmas Village on Thursday. It took us around four and a half hours to make it through all of the vendors. I made off with some neat items. Most of them was for my self.  I should have been more focused on Christmas shopping I know.
On Saturday morning Maleigha and I went out on a shopping spree and didn't make it back home until almost 11pm. We didn't spend much time going through lots of items at each store, we just browsed around, bought a few things that caught our attention and moved on to the next place. Time passed so fast on Saturday. We didn't get to visit all the stores on our list, but what can you do? They start locking the doors around 9:00. Most of everything I bought on Saturday was for other people. That means that I have officially started Christmas shopping and if you would have seen all the bags in Maleigha's truck, you would think I was finished with Christmas shopping.
Sunday morning was my groups turn to bring breakfast at church. I made a cheese danish and smokies. We had to get there a little early so that I could help serve.
After breakfast, I helped in the sound booth by running the PowerPoint. That keeps me focused. No time to let my mind drift when I have to keep up with the projector.
Sunday afternoon, Devin and I took a trip to White County to visit mom. Devin drove part of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment