Friday

First School Dance

We knew that inevitably the time would come that there would be school dances and that boys would ask Brooke to go. That time has arrived. Apparently her daddy taught her to "just say no". When Dalton Distefano (sounds like a character off Days of our Lives) asked Brookelynn to the homecoming dance, she politely declined. So, he asked Brooke's friend Treasure and she accepted. Brookelynn did want to join her friends at the dance and decided a week ago what she would wear.
When I got out my camera this evening, she didn't want to give me a good pose and started out being silly.
 Eventually, she decided that I was not giving up...so she might as well give me what I wanted.
 And here is the reason that we do not waste time on pageants...
With beauty like this, it just wouldn't be fair to the other contestants.

No comments:

Post a Comment