Friday

A Productive Friday

Not only did my dad spend an entire day (Monday) of his time to take our bounce house to Alabama, but he volunteered to make the same trip all over again yesterday (Thursday) to pick it up.
Yep, that's my Daddy.  God picked him just for me because He knew just what kind of dad that I would need. Phyllis told me that they were worn out after two trips in one week and I can imagine they are.
This morning, after the kids were safely delivered to school, Stroker and I began our busy day. Let's see if I can remember most of the things that we accomplished today.
  • We emptied the enclosed trailer and Stroker swept it out.
  • I stripped Devin's bed and washed everything.
  • I swept and swiffered Devin's room.
  • I cleaned the sliding mirror closet doors in Devin's room.
  • Hung new curtains in Devin's room...Wow it must officially be "DEVIN DAY".
  • We took my vehicle for an oil change.
  • We took Strokers truck to Nissan for a costly brake job.
  • I hung a new curtain rod and curtain in the laundry area.
  • Got ALL the laundry in the house caught up.
  • Stroker and I  had a lunch date at O'Charley's
  • I organized my desk.
  • We went to dinner at Rib City and it was not good.
  • We all screamed for ice cream. So we went out for ice cream cones.
Today was the last day of school for Devin and Brookelynn. They are officially on a two week Fall Break.
Brookelynn asked me if we planned to go anywhere during the break. I asked her if she had forgotten the trip to the Bahamas or the trip to Destin that we have already taken this year.

Oh yeah...how could I forget. I downloaded the Instagram app. on the iPhone. I found several people that I know that already have photo streams. You can follow me there at Pictures_Worth_1000 or just check back here because it will probably be the same photos. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment