Thursday

A Well Done Steak

Finally, a steak that is fully cooked. This evening, I went to the store and bought steaks, hamburgers and hotdogs. Stroker fired up the grill and got to work. He has a perfect record for never pulling anything off the grill with a pink center. He said that its a shame the only place he can get a well done steak is at home.
Speaking of undercooked steaks, the manager of Ruby Tuesday's called Tuesday night and apoligised for twenty minutes about our experiance last Saturday. He was truely upset and takes his job very seriously I could tell.
I have began preparing the car for its trip to Florida. I got the tags renewed two weeks ago, I took it for an oil change yesterday and Stroker has been checking around on prices for tires this week. I guess we will get those put on next week.
As for Devin's upcoming Birthday, we are still planning on cake and ice cream, but Devin has decided that he enjoys Holiday World/Splashin' Safari trips the best. So, his birthday adventure will be postposted until warmer days this summer.
Speaking of warmer days. . . my coat picked a bad time of year to tear. I pulled it out of the washer a couple of days ago and the lining was showing. Although this is the month that coats are needed most, this is the month that stores are running out of them. I spent Tuesday evening coat shopping and luckily found one that I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment