Tuesday

Recuperating


Blogging has not been the top priority here at the Hayes House in the past week. Stroker has been recuperating from his head cold. Brookelynn spent Friday night at a friends house then had a friend spend the night at our house Saturday night.
Stroker, Devin and I went to O'Charley's Friday night to give them another chance, but left disappointed because they didn't get Stroker's "well done" order well done. He cannot handle pink meat and a lot of restaurants struggle with fully cooking their food.
I have been getting the paperwork together to board the ship. Devin has been glued to MW3 and Stroker has been busy following football stats online . Tim Tebow and his faith have been a big topic in football news the last few weeks. I for one am glad that Tebow demonstrates his faith publicly.
Sunday night he threw 316 yards in the game against the Steelers and his favorite verse that he displays from the Bible is John 3:16. Some people are suggesting that it was a coincidence, but the rest of us know that coincidence had nothing to do with it. We know who was behind it and who is in control of everything.
The situation reminds me of Mathew 5:10
That reiminds me of a headline on MSN.com this past weekend that read  " 7 Tax Reasons Not to Get Married". Being a married person, I thought I would see what I was missing out on, so I clicked the link to find out more. The subheading underneath the headline informed me that I did not need to bother to read any further.  My soul was not for sale, or available for a year to year lease. If you would like to read the subheading yourself, you can click HERE.
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. We have a long way to go, but I am excited to say that we have began our journey in the right direction as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment