Saturday

Ready to Set Sail

Spring isn't just calling my name...it's screaming mine. These cold dreary weekends are driving me crazy. Just five more weeks to sand and sea. We received a package today from Disney with itineraries, luggage tags, to do lists etc. which made us want to pack up and set sail. Today also happens to be the one year anniversary of the Disney Dream's maiden voyage.
The cruise industry is the main target by the media right now keeping the industry "on their toes" making sure that every move they make is with precision and well planned. Now that the Costa Concordia tragedy has happened, this is the safest time to take a cruise.  I am looking forward to visiting Castaway Cay. I am hoping for smaller crowds since it is Disney's private island and looking forward to the crystal clear water. It has only been eight months since we visited the beach, but I'm sure that the view from the sand is nothing compared to the view from the middle of the sea.
I like the video attached to this image.
Disney should have never sent this packet in the mail today.
Now I can't get any of my chores accomplished for browsing the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment