Sunday

Weekend Review

This weekend came and went in the blink of an eye. Matasia's 5th birthday party was yesterday (Saturday) at Chuck-e-cheese in Murfreesboro. It's hard to believe that five years has passed already. Stroker and I spent the entire evening yesterday in Hanging Limb at the Hanging Limb horse arena with the Hanging Limb Missionary Baptist Church members eating burgers and playing corn hole. We have met some of the nicest people along our journey.
Today, after church and brunch at O'Charley's, we went to visit my dad and Phyllis for a while. We found out that their dog "Tinky" had passed away back on the fourth of July. Tink had been sick with a peculiar hacking cough for quite some time.
I also asked daddy if he had ever read the bible. He said "yes". I believe that I understood him to be Saved too. That makes me feel better. I have had it on my mind for quite some time.
By the time we left daddy's house, it was 6pm, time for dinner. We stopped at El Tap on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment