Wednesday

FAITH

Stroker and I have spent the past three days spreading our awesome news about Brookelynn accepting Christ. Devin has asked me questions and contemplated about it  for the last couple of days. Tonight, he too made his decision to live for Christ. I have never seen anything have Devin's undivided attention like I did tonight. Devin looked Sterl straight in the eye the entire time he explained the meaning of Faith and what it means to be saved.  We have already began to spread the overwhelming news about Devin too.

I have often wondered what was on Devin's mind and in his heart when he was five years old and asked to walk up to the pulpit during devotion at church one Sunday.
Tonight, I know exactly where his heart is.
As for my heart...it  feels so full. Words cannot express the joy as we live the rest of our lives as a Christian family.

No comments:

Post a Comment