Friday

Five on Friday

1. Brookelynn and I visited a couple other stores today comparing cowgirl boots and she finally decided on the ones that her and her daddy found yesterday, so we went back and purchased them. I tried to talk her out of it, but what can I say...she had her mind made up and there was no changing it.
2. We spent the evening and part of the night (till 9pm) in White County hanging out with my mom. We all went for dinner at KFC and then hung out at her house the rest of the time.
3. Matasia won the Livingston Fair pageant tonight. There were thirty-three contestants in her category. I had a feeling she would win. She is such a beautiful little girl. This isn't the first pageant she has one and I predict a lot more crowns in her future.
4. My mom told us about my niece, Katelyn, and her brown recluse spider bite that she got a couple weeks back. After visits to the doctor and medicine, she is back to normal.
Note to self: always check the bed covers before crawling in.
5. I'm still driving the rental car. I had hoped to get mine back this week since mine has been in the shop for the past three weeks. It must have had a lot more damage than we thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment