Sunday

Tired

One thing that I haven't had much of this weekend, is sleep. Friday night, my throat hurt every time I swallowed. I woke up all during the night trying to swallow. Saturday, it got a little better and today it felt congested, but Friday night was the worst.
Saturday was a good day. A man came and bought a Brake that I had listed for sale for my brother. The deal that my brother made with me is that I was to get any amount that it brought above my brother's asking price. Guess what!? It brought an extra $475 to my pocket. Cha Ching !!
We also got to check out my niece, Katlin's, new car. A 2010 Dodge Avenger.
I had intentions of doing some touch up painting around the house this weekend. I made it to Lowe's and bought the paint and supplies, but never got around to painting.
We went to my mother-in-laws to pick up our other trailer and hung around there for a while Saturday evening. Sometime during Saturday night, Brookelynn crawled in the bed with us. I was too tired to get up and put her back in her bed, but too uncomfortable to get any good sleep.
Today, we got up at 7:30 and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before church. We also went to Sparta today. A thunderstorm snuck up on us around 2pm today. We had planned to go back to my mother-in-laws house for dinner, but never made it.

Did you check out the Herald Citizen Newspaper today? You can see the article with Brookelynn HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment