Friday

Five on Friday

1. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and it has bothered me all day. I don't know if it is my allergies causing drainage or if I am coming down with something. I have sprayed half a bottle of cepacol in my throat and ate a pack of cough drops, but neither seemed to help.
2. Stroker on the other hand, feels great. He had my car washed and vacuumed, then he waxed the whole thing by hand. Lucky ME !

2. I trimmed all the hedge around the house and Brookelynn helped me haul off the limbs.
I would show you how nice and neat they look, but I didn't take any photo's of them.
3. We also found time this evening to sit down for dinner at O'Charley's. It used to be our favorite restaurant, but not so much anymore.

4. Today was the last day of school for the kids. They are so thankful.

5. Brookelynn and I went for a manicure and pedicure to celebrate her straight "A" report card for the entire year and to relax before the weekend gets started.


No comments:

Post a Comment