Monday

Finally found him

Just a quick blurb about today so that I don't get behind in blog land.
History was made yesterday, when President Obama made the announcement that Osama bin Laden had been killed. We sat up until 11 pm last night watching the news. It took the U.S. ten years to get him, but we were persistent.
 The nation spent the day observing his death. 

In other news, I received this photo today of a tornado forming over the local theatre here in town from last Wednesday during all of the storms.
It looks real, but I don't know if I believe it or not.

This evening, Brookelynn had her final cello practice before the big "String Concert" tomorrow. We didn't stay for practice because we want to be astounded by all the young talent tomorrow. You are invited to come enjoy the concert if you like. Just give me a call for more details and specifics.

No comments:

Post a Comment