Tuesday

Road to Recovery

Seems like everyone here at the Hayes House is back on the road to recovery. Stroker is over his stomach virus, my chest congestion is finally breaking up, Devin's headache went away after I hand fed him some Aleve and Brookelynn is back to school.  I know it's only Tuesday, but the week seems to be off to a good start. I have been trying to get the house organized and get some housework caught up because the next two weekends will be spent in Nashville.  Luckily, Fall Break is just around the corner. Maybe we will find some time to rest during the two week break.  I had hoped to make a trip to Albuquerque but I guess that's not gonna happen this year. Maybe next time.
I don't have any photo's to post of the past few days, but I meant to share this one with you a few weeks back. Devin's English teacher gave an assignment to make a paper bag model of yourself. This is what Devin turned in...
My little brace face Devin.

No comments:

Post a Comment