Wednesday

Last Day of Summer

Today was the last day of summer for 2010.  That kind of depresses me, so I won't dwell on it too long. The four of us went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner after we spent the afternoon outside sweating our butts off in Mother Nature's last attempt to remind us of what summer is all about...(95 degree heat).
Tomorrow, we celebrate fall! My intentions are to get the fall decorations out of the shed and get them placed around the house.  I have already bought a couple of pumpkins and plan to do a little mum shopping. 
My niece went to the hospital tonight to prepare for labor and delivery of my brand new great nephew tomorrow.  Sssshhh...Brookelynn doesn't know yet because she will drive me crazy begging me to take her to see if baby Dash has arrived .  I believe Brookelynn has counted down every day of Stacia's pregnancy awaiting the baby's arrival.
Tonight, I am trying to catch up on some laundry since I will be keeping the roads hot between here and Nashville this weekend. There probably won't be any time for house work.
Well, I thought I had more than that to say about today, but I have lost my train of thought, so I guess that is all for now.

Full moon tonight..


Oh yeah....DON"T FORGET!  Justin Bieber will be on CSI tomorrow night. Brookelynn has hung reminders all around the house.

2 comments: