Sunday

Flashback's of the last 3 days

I spent Friday at Brookleynn's school serving popcorn with the PTO in support of "Spirit Day".  I bet I bagged over 300 bags of popcorn in 3 hours. I could have done more, but the popper just couldn't keep up with me. 
Stroker and I joined Brookelynn for lunch at school on Friday.
 She likes for us to stop by and have lunch with her, which only happens about once a year.
Friday night we met up with Bucket, Jennifer and Libby for dinner at

Saturday was busy too...we met Mildred and Paradise for breakfast at
We made a quick stop by the St. Thomas Aquinas Fall Festival where Brookelynn stopped to pet the zebra and Al pa ca.


She and I headed to Nashville for the first day of Titan's cheer leading practice.
Brookelynn stayed with Ansley. On my way home, I stopped for some shopping at

&

Got back home a little late, but how often do I get to shop ALONE?...(hardly ever)

Today I had lots of things to do around town and had to pick up the items that didn't sell in the consignment sale last week before heading back to the practice bubble.
 
Stroker drove today (yay!). We stopped by for lunch


&

to pick out a gift for Byrd and April's baby that is due December 3rd.
We watched the last 20 minutes of Titan's Cheer practice. Those girls have been working hard the last 2 days.
Brookelynn is on the front row on the 30 yard line this year (Yay Brooke!)

Only 1 more practice to get everything down, then it's game day. I wanted to volunteer to be a "field mom" this year, but other's beat me to it. So, I guess I will spend the entire game in the stands with all the other screaming lunatics.

1 comment: