Sunday

Weekly Review

Monday the 23rd: Started off the week the same as the last three weeks...with a chest cold.  This congestion is driving me crazy. I just can't seem to cough hard enough to clear it out. I tried to just ignore it away and keep going.

On another note...
Don't ever fret when you are running late; there is always someone else that is even further behind than you are. i found this guy at the red light...Shaving while driving can be just as dangerous as texting while driving.
Both D & B had dentist appointments Monday afternoon.
Monday evening, Stroker washed and waxed my car.  I love that man!
Tuesday afternoon, D had an orthodontist appointment.
 

Tuesday evening, Stroker washed and waxed his truck...

then we transplanted some cactus.
Wednesday evening, Stroker washed and waxed the enclosed trailer...
there was still some daylight left, so he mowed the lawn.
Thursday, I was beginning to feel like my chest congestion was migrating to my sinus's.
Stroker was just worn out from all the work he had done throughout the week.
We sat out on the patio for a while Thursday evening.
Friday, I woke up with a sinus headache and  finally said enough is enough! After I got the kids delivered to school, I went to the doctor, got three prescriptions filled and went back home.

 
Saturday, we got up early and took Devin to the barber shop.
We also visited my mom for a while that afternoon.

Today was Stacia's diaper bash. I went by to pick up my mom so we could carpool to the shower.
I thought I was running late, but turns out we were an hour early.

No comments:

Post a Comment