Tuesday

Running a Temperature

Has anyone got a thermometer?  I think I'm coming down with "Bieber Fever". Tomorrow night is the concert and we can't wait! Brookelynn has got her outfit picked out,  her nails painted and her ticket on standby.
As for the last week, well...it's been another busy one. By the end of each day I'm too tired to sit down and blog about it.
Last Thursday, I took my car to have the tires rotated because they were overdue for a rotation (again). I'm so irresponsible when it comes to scheduled maintenance. We went to dad's Thursday evening to get the stuff that he and Phyllis had drove down to Alabama to pick up for us (because he is a good dad like that). Phyllis cooked a spaghetti dinner for all of us, it was almost dark when we left, but we didn't haul any hitchhiker bugs back to C-ville that night.

Friday evening we went to dinner at Bobby Q's for some good 'ol  bar-b-q. It's been a while since we have ate there, but it was just as good as we remembered it. We went by Mildred's afterwords to put some pictures on her computer.

Saturday was our annual Birthday dinner at Golden Corral...compliments of my dad. There were 24 of us this year. Next year there will be two more little ones to add to the guest list.  After dinner, Brookelynn invited her friends Kelsey and Alyssa to a sleep over at our house. By midnight, they were ready for bed (thank goodness).

Sunday was a day to catch up on a few chores at home, then we rode around town and checked out a couple "open houses" while Brookelynn went swimming with Kelsey. Stroker took it upon himself to start chopping down my cactus plants. Mildred had cooked dinner and called to invite us to come by to eat...so we did. While we were there, she asked me to look for a place to stay in Destin, so I browsed the web for a bit. I'm not planning to do any serious looking till about a week before time to go.  I don't like to "plan" a vacation. Every time I do, I end up being tired of the vacation before we get there. I like to vacation on a whim.

Monday, I attempted to organise a little more, but what I really need is a big warehouse. Seriously, I could be the most organised person in the world, if only I had the space. I also rearranged a couple of pieces of furniture in the bedroom.

Today, we had Jett over for company while Stacia and Delano attended their last birthing class. Just think, a month from now we will have baby blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment