Saturday

Winter Jam 2018

I had to pick up Lilly from the vet first thing Thursday morning, February 1, 2018.   Well, I say first thing, but it was actually 3rd thing. I had already been to McDonalds and Wal-Mart before 8am.
Lilly came out of the vet just as excited as she went in the day before. I wonder if she even knows what happened.
Friday, February 2, 2018 had a 2 hour delay for school because there was a chance of  an icy patch on the roadways.  It gave me a chance to get an early start.
Friday was the annual "Winter Jam" concert. I look forward to it every year...and every year I have a couple more people that ask me to buy tickets. This year, I bought 12 tickets (up 2 from last year).
It is the most uplifting event.  Praise and Worship on a Friday night sure beats any date night, girls night out, or any other activity.









No comments:

Post a Comment