Sunday

Rain Rain Go Away

I delivered some tables to CHS on Thursday, February 8, 2018 for the career fair.
The sad news for today is that our Krispy Kreme "permantly" (permanently) closed.
Apparently the person in charge not only doesn't use a calculator to track the finances, he also doesn't proof read before sending company documents to the printer.
I spent the evening at Wal-Mart shopping for Brooke's long list of "needs".
I got the tables picked back up on Friday, February 9, 2018 just before meeting our church family at Chili's for dinner.
It rained ALL DAY LONG on Saturday, February 10, 2018. The is going to be a soggy spring this year.  We couldn't do anything outdoors, but we did enjoy Ansley's band concert at Tech for about an hour. 
We also went to Verizon to check on some new phones.
After church on Sunday, February 11, 2018, we went to lunch at Olive Garden. 
Brooke and I spent the remainder of the day piddling around pricing items for a consignment sale. 
I had a horrible headache Monday, February 12, 2018. It lasted all day. 
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018, I had a massage appointment that helped ease my headache and relax my anxiety a little.  
My hunny bunny also cooked on the grill for dinner. That too eases my anxiety. 
We all know how much I despise cooking. 
For Valentine's Day, February 14, 2018, I had his favorite cookies delivered to his job straight from Savannah GA.  If you are ever in the Savannah area, you gotta get some praline cookies for the Savannah Candy Kitchen.
  We also made Valentines at church Wednesday night.
Fast forward to Saturday, February 17, 2018, we had a rainy day again, so  I went to daddy's for a visit.
Our church speaker was Nancy Knowlton on Sunday, February 18, 2018. I look forward to her visits. She is a great speaker.
Brooke and I dropped off the consignment sale goods on Sunday after church and lunch at Chili's. I got a few things done around the house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment