Wednesday

Birthday Blisters

After a long week of walking, walking, walking, it was good to get home and tend to my many blisters. It was if I had matching sets of blisters on each feet.  There is no way on earth a pedicure is in my near future. Not until I am healed.

I wanted to do a little birthday shopping, but I could not go far because of my feet.  I managed to hit a few stores nearby and picked up some ingredients to have a home cooked meal for a change.
 It was my groups day to bring breakfast to church on Sunday, February 25. Although I was exhausted, I made a couple of dishes and managed to stay on my feet until breakfast was over.
We had lunch at El Tapatio afterword's. At one point, I realized that this might be a set up for the lice hat and whip cream in my face since my birthday was this week. I hurried through the rest of my lunch and suggested that we leave.  It wasn't until we were in the parking lot that I revealed to the group why I was suddenly ready to vacate the place. Turns out, they had no intensions of putting me through the birthday torment.
I took a good nap on Sunday to recoup some energy that I exhausted during the week.  We met up with Keisha for her birthday dinner at Cheddar's later in the evening.
On Monday, February 26, 2018 Brooke and I went to pick up her consignment stuff that did not sell. She also picked up an $80 check.
Later, we went to Knight's Chapel for Jim Gaw's mother, Minnie,  visitation. We probably was there and hour and a half.
Darlene and Gary came over on Tuesday, February 27th. show brought me a journal for my birthday. It is so pretty. I have already began writing in it.
We spent the last day of February, Wednesday, at church right after dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment