Friday

March Madness

I cooked dinner on Thursday, March 1, 2018. It's a rare event, but I did it. I went with something easy like Taco's. I also made these Zuchini spears that I found on Pinterest. They are so good. I went ahead and cleaned the main bathroom and got that over with for a while. I hate scrubbing tubs and showers.

After getting it all spic n span, I soaked in the bathtub and listened to ASMR for a while.

Devin helped me with a set up on Friday, March 2, 2018
We had dinner at the Blue Pig. I have had lunch there before, but I think they were overwhelmingly busy tonight and just struggled to keep up.
Devin's room was next on the cleaning list at our house, so that was done on Saturday, March 3rd.  I'm talking...sweeping under the bed, polishing the furniture, washing the blankets and sheets.  He has a tendency to let dust get out of control.
Brooke worked on the front landscape on Saturday,. She moved all of the rock out of front flower bed so that we could have more dirt brought in.
After church on Sunday, April 4, 2018, we went to Lennox birthday party.  
We stopped by to visit the Drouillard's on the way home and Hollyn dialed 911 on Brooke's phone.  We thought we caught it in time, but Stacia called me later and said the Sherrif's Dept. had just stopped by her house to check it out.
When we got home, my hunny bunny grilled hot dogs for dinner.  
It was a great day 😊
  
 Monday March 5, 2018 was a bit more mundane. I made some spagetti for dinner and that is about all I accomplished.
It was sunny on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, but it only got up to 40°.  I am so ready for spring, but winter will not let go this year.
Brooke cooked us hamburger helper for dinner. She loves that stuff...and I love when she cooks.
We talked about the meaning Palm Sunday at church Wednesday night.
School was 2 hours late on Thursday, March 8, 2018 because of snow. I met up with Dr. Nash for lunch and Stroker, Brooke, Devin and I all went to dinner together Thursday night at O'Charley's. It is rare that we all go out to dinner together.
We tried out the Timberloft Restaurant on Friday, March 9. It was really good. They were busy though. We waited about an hour for a table. They also have karaoke, but non of us got up to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment