Saturday

Winter Won't Let Go

There was storms on Monday, March 19. I made chili for dinner and we stayed in.   Winter made a reappearance because it got cold.
We went to a Teen Challenge banquet on Tuesday evening, March 20, 2018.  This is the first time that we attended this banquet.
I used a couple of Chic-fil-a gift cards for dinner at church on Wednesday, March 21. The kids loved the change up from pizza.  We studied the Crucifixion and resurrection for our lesson.
Dr. Nash met me at Craw Daddy's Wednesday for lunch
There was a church building committee meeting Thursday evening. I made a couple of dishes to take over to the meeting. I made moms apple dumplings as one of them.
I tried the new coffee shop Wednesday morning.
I tackled Wal-Mart on Friday evening, March 23. It took a lot out of me, so I just grabbed McDonald's for dinner. I can't handle Wal-Mart and home cooking all in the same day.
 We moved tons of stuff into the shop on Saturday, March 24, 2018.
It rained all day, but we stayed at it anyway.
I cooked at home, done laundry, cleaned both bathrooms, stripped the bed and washed the sheets too.
We only had one delivery on Sunday March 25 after church.
I stayed home all day on Tuesday, March 27. I was beat. We did make it to the movies Tuesday evening to watch "I Can Only Imagine".
There was no church service on Wednesday this week, so we had dinner at the Rose Garden.
Church was on Thursday instead because it was Maundy Thursday. We did a lesson on "the tomb was empty" for our class.
We went to the Chris Tomlin Good Friday concert again this year on Good Friday. It was AMAZING just like last year.

We ended the week and the month with a day full of rentals on Saturday, March 31, 2018







No comments:

Post a Comment