Sunday

April Fools...Winter Got Jokes



Mother Nature must be playing an April fools prank on us.  Spring still hasn’t arrived here. The weather is still hanging on to winter. The high for April 1, 2018 (EASTER) was just 64.  We had a Livingston and Sparta set up before church. We had baptism's during  church.
We went to Mildred’s for Easter lunch. 
I thought about my mom today and wished that we could have had an egg hunt in her yard. 
This is the second Easter that she has spent with Jesus. I know she had a good day.
 I took time to notice the cherry trees that are in full bloom on Tuesday, April 2, 2018. I love the smell in the air when the breeze blows. Spring blooms remind me of mom too. She always loved spring. I can only imagine springtime in heaven.  
We went to dinner at Logan’s on Monday and Devin even joined us. I get excited when he goes with us.
Stroker and I both took Tuesday, April 3, 2018 off and spent the day organizing in the garage to get ready for summer.  
We worked so hard on the garage that I didn't get a chance to check my phone all day. There were notifications everywhere Wednesday night.
 The barometric pressure was rising too. Take a look at the weather glass...
We went to church and Zaxby’s for dinner on Wednesday, April 4, 2018
The barometric pressure was back down on Wednesday.
Judy and Lee asked us if we had dinner plans on Thursday, April 5, 2018, and we did not. So, we met up with them at O’Charley’s.

We met up with Lee, Judy, Sterl, and Debi at Ruby Tuesday’s on Friday evening for dinner. They were shocked to see both Devin and Brooke with us.

Old man winter reappeared on Saturday, April 7, 2018. It was freezing outside, and it snowed. Why can’t spring get here? We are being robbed of my most favorite season this year. The high was 48 and it wasn’t that high very long long.  I went to visit daddy for a while since I had the day free.

selfies with dad and Phyllis



No comments:

Post a Comment