Tuesday

One Year Feels Like Forever



It was my group’s day to provide Breakfast at Church on Sunday, April 8, 2018.  I did the usual cheese Danish and chocolate milk and some fruit.




I took a break from the norm and cooked for dinner on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. 
It was good considering that I was the one who cooked it.

I took Wednesday, April 11, 2018 and spent the day reflecting on mom. The day started out cold, but gradually warmed up.
I called Darlene and asked if she wanted to go to lunch and she said yes.  I suggested Captain D’s since it was mom’s favorite.
 I went by the cemetery first and then to lunch. 


I told Darlene that I had plans to go by Kevin’s and asked if she wanted to go with me.  She decided to come along, so off we went. As I approached the house, I seen Kevin at mom’s trimming trees. Darlene and I pulled up, got out of the car and just stating picking up limbs.  We worked for hours in her yard.  She would have loved to have been there.


We spent the biggest part of the day there. It felt good to hang out with them and spend time at moms. I can’t think of anything in the world that I would have rather done today that spend the day at moms. 
 I painted a wall blue in the garage on Thursday, April 12, 2018. It really stands out. 
We got rid of the shed in our yard too. We really don't need it anymore because we keep everything in the garage nowadays.
 the dogs were curious about what we were doing.
We went to Blue Coast Burrito for dinner. As we were riding in the car afterwards, I felt something sticking to the back of my leg. At first, I thought it was from the booth that we had sat at. I finally grabbed it and gave it a yank.
Just as I did, I felt it’s legs move.  Aaaahhhhkkk!   A tick!  I threw it out the window immediately. I was disgusted, grossed out and covered in goose bumps all at the same time.
I guess I had picked it up at moms the day before. 
I'm hoping it wasn't any of the bad kinds.
I'm hoping that I don't get sick from it. 

I made a trip to Sparta on Friday, April 13, 2018 to let a lady look at Devin’s twin bedroom suite at moms.  She bought it for her son that is fixing to attend TTU. We also had a delivery to make in Livingston Friday evening. I between delivery and pick up, we went to dinner with Gary and Darlene.
Brooke had to take the ACT on Saturday, April 14, 2018.  It was a rainy day all day. We had the entire day free, so we spent it in the garage getting things in order...right after we ramped up on coffee
After church on Sunday, April 15, 2018, we went to El Tapatio for lunch, Sam’s club and visited Mildred for a while.
We celebrated Sterl's birthday at El Tap while we were there.
I found nice sink for cheap on Monday, April 16, 2018.  I took a midday drive to Crossville to pick it up. The scenery was not the norm for mid-April though.. There was snow on the ground.  
It warmed up a little throughout the day. 
We drove to Sparta Monday evening and picked up the dunk tank.
I sure hope spring is somewhere near.

No comments:

Post a Comment