Wednesday

22

We went to moms Tuesday, January 23, 2018 to pick up the dryer.  I stayed behind and took the keys to moms car to Kevin so that he could get them to the new owner. I also loaded up all moms old flower vases to donate to a flower shop.
We had church on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. 
I had a doctor appointment on Thursday, January 25, 2018.  I also cooked dinner for the Roberts as well as cooking side dishes to go with the pork chops that Stroker grilled out for us.

Darlene came with us for dinner at Dipsy Doodle on Friday, January 26, 2018.
Lilly and Stroker wrestled for a while when we got back home.
Brooke and I took off for a shopping trip on Saturday, january 27, 2018.
We wound up at Cool Springs. She did most of the shopping and I did all of the paying. She apparently thinks our family is made of money.

Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory was a treat though.

 Shopping at Evereve was a real treat. They wrapped her purchase like a gift and even folded the receipt and put it in it's own little envelope. 😲 We are not used to that.
We had lunch at Outback after church on Sunday, January 28, 2018.
Later in the day, I had a hair appointment where I got just a little more hair cut off. I also lightened it back up (just a little).
Maleigha and I hit a 500 day streak on Sunday too.😀

Again, On Monday, January 29, 2018, my car sounded like the wheel was going to fall off. I took it straight to the shop.
 The guy told me that I had one brake caliper that had been stuck for so long that it wore the whole thing down to the metal. 
He said that now that it has been fixed, I should even get better gas mileage because that one brake won't be holding me back. 
 
Crazy that I have had a brake on for a year and a half. Thank goodness it didn't mess up while we were in Nashville two days earlier.
Also on Monday, I also cooked a home cooked meal for my family. 😊
I'm doing better at cooking this winter.
It's a win win. We get food and the stove helps warm me up.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018, Devin turned 22.
I couldn't think of anything for his birthday cake, so I just ordered one of him doing what he loves...laying in the bed listening to music.
 
I cooked Alice Springs Chicken and baked potatos for Devin's birthday. We ate dinner on moms brown plates because she would have loved to been part of his birthday.
Darlene and Gary came by for cake and ice cream too.
I dropped Lilly off to be spayed on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
She seemed so excited. Poor thing had no idea what was happening.

We had church and dinner at Cracker Barrel . And just like that...January ended.



No comments:

Post a Comment