Sunday

Goodnight 2017

I got up Friday, December 29, 2017 and took down Christmas. I took my time doing it. I packed it up neatly and stored it in an organized manner. I counted my tree ornaments as I packed them away. All one hundred ninety-two of them.
If I keep my life organized, I don't have anxiety as bad. It's the chaos that stresses me out in life. Thank the good Lord above for a calm eleven days straight to sleep in, take my time and work at my own pace.
The only time that I left the house Friday, was to meet the Paramore's and Roberts at Steak-n-Shake for dinner. Afterwords, it was back home to rest.
Brooke and I went boutique shopping again on Saturday, December 30, 2017 (as if Christmas wasn't enough). We found the cutest things at a little boutique in Algood. Brooke fround a new dress, I found a cute shirt, I found a wall plague that I love, found the detergent that I love to wash my sheets in and found the line of purse that I carry. 
While we were shopping, Stoker had taken Brooke's jeep to a friends house. While there, a stomache virus set in on him. He was so sick that he actually text me to come pick him up.
By the time that I got there, he said he had thrown up and felt better.
Little did we know that it was just getting started. By 5pm he was SICK.
Needless to say, I slept on the couch

 It has been sooo cold this past week, that we better start saving our money to cover the heating expenses next month.
We had church on Sunday, December 31st with a guest speaker. Our pastor was on his way to Bimiji MN to help his son move. Apparently it is -30° there, which makes it seem warm here at 17°.
It was about 2 pm before Stroker started feeling better on Sunday.
It was almost dark when he realized what day it was and said "Hey,...it's new years eve"!
Of course, we were in bed and dozing off when 2018 rolled in.
If you ask me, that is the best way to bring in the new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment