Wednesday

December Decorations, Concerts, Devotions

Friday, December 1, 2017 began with dinner at the Dipsy Doodle 😝 with the  Paramore's.
Saturday, December 2nd was Mr. Snowman's first adventure out and they loved him.  Brooke and I had a Women's Christmas brunch to attend at church.
Brooke helped out with the kids in the nursery.
Brooke and I also went to Braxton's skating party.  We took him a Hot Wheels race track that attaches to the wall. Saturday night, Brooke and I took Jett, Dash and Grey on a Christmas lights tour.
It was my Sunday, December 3rd to serve breakfast at church.  I made a cheese danish, took fruit and chocolate milk.
We also had a church business meeting later Sunday evening.
I sat out some of moms vintage Christmas decorations on Monday, December 4. I also cleaned the bathrooms since they are the germy-est rooms in the house.
 Moms bubble lights are probably my most favorite decoration ever. I remember when I was a little girl, mom used to arrange them in fresh pine limbs outside the picture window of the house. She would always remind me not to touch them because they get hot.
 I love the soft glow of Christmas lights (and a fire)
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 was the Glorious Christmas tour at Bridgestone. Casting Crowns, For King and Country and others sang. It was awesome.


I heard the Bells on Christmas Day (My Favorite)

Oh Come Emanuel
Little Drummer Boy

At church on Wednesday, December 6th, we went over how the angels spoke to Zachariah and Mary. We made angel ornaments for our Christmas trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment