Saturday

Hayes House Christmas Deco Tour

I usually put up a tree and a couple of swags in the doorways. That is plenty of decoration for me. This year, the more that I looked at moms old decorations, the more I wanted to place them where I could see them. I put up greenery, ornaments, little trees and lights in every room practically.

Everything on this table is from moms
The bubble lights are my favorite 😍 ( I know I  have said that before)
Ignore the mess in the back room, I was still dragging out decorations 🙈

 I decorated with Santa's in the kitchen
The tree on the left has some vintage / retro flower lights that are from moms.
The garland with blue lights is from moms too. It's from the year that she said she had a "blue Christmas". I remember that year, we had a flocked tree and all the lights were blue on it too.
I

This framed photo is my favorite Christmas art.
"Every Knee Shall Bow"
The train set is moms and the nativity set is a set that I had bought mom a few years back.
Here is our tree and Mr. Snowman
I added other snowman displays to the living room since Mr. Snowman already called the theme.
As the weeks passed, the tree became more full.

 I had some lights and decoration left over, so I lit up the bedroom too.

Brooke didn't want her girly pink tree anymore, so I set it up at the office.

Brooke is into "minimalism" these days. She decorated her room with simple and basic decor.

She did her own shopping this year. Her tree has more gifts under it than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment