Saturday

Till the Day I Die

We had concert tickets to the Toby Mac "Hits Deep" Tour on Friday, March 3, 2017.  
We have been excited for this night of worship for months.  I usually don't splurge on these kind of seats, but when Strokers favorite and my favorite (Mac Powell) are at the same concert, that is reason to by the good seats. 
Wow! were they ever worth it!  There were some great musicians and singers there tonight. 
It was a late night getting home because there concert didn't end until after 11:00.
We managed to get in the bed pretty quickly once that we got home.
We had to get up kinda early Saturday morning, March 4 to load a bounce house for Lennox's party. They came to get it kinda early because they had a busy schedule Saturday too.
We had two other bounce houses to deliver and then I took a nap because I was still tired from Friday nights concert.

We had dinner at the Rose Garden.
So far, I have liked everything that I have ordered there.


No comments:

Post a Comment