Wednesday

You Say June is Over?. . . . JuLyer


I began July 1 (Wednesday) 2015 with a little bit of change. I went to Lowe's to look at paint and project supplies. I went to Kirkland's and got some new bedside tables and a console table to match. I'll be honest, I love tables with drawers.
You can never have too much table space or drawer space to keep you organized. 
I had dinner with my hunny bunny at O'Charley's.
We even sat on the patio in the evening while the mosquito's had us for dinner.
 I hate mosquito's by the way (who doesn't). Is it just me, or are they immune to every repellent known to man? 
Brooke had Ella over for a sleepover tonight too. We all got hungry around midnight and made a Waffle House  run...on a Wednesday night. 😳
...and no, it was no ones birthday. 😂 
We were just delirious because it was so late.
We went to Stacia's for a cookout on Thursday, July 2nd. It was a rainy morning, but it cleared up in time to fire up the grill. 😊
Friday, July 3rd came with an unexpected expense. I had a low tire and when I went to have it fixed, I was informed that it was just worn out. Of course, if you replace one, you might as well get all four replaced so the wear pattern stays the same all the way around. So, I got four brand new, smooth riding, pocket emptying, safe traveling tires.  Just in time too, because the rain sat in by evening and the roads were wet and slick. Safety first when your taking your mamma to dinner, right?
It was still raining on Saturday morning, July 4. We stayed inside and rested most of the day. We had pulled pork BBQ sandwiches and watched fireworks from the Stevens Street Baptist Church parking lot once the rain cleared out. My sister and brother and law joined us along with Stroker's mom, brother and their 4 kids.
Slide the City has been here the last couple of days, but the rain has driven the crowds down quite a bit. 
I got up a little early to make breakfast for church on Sunday, July 5
We went to lunch with our church family after services. 
We visited Nan in the hospital because she has been sick with a virus or something for a few days now.
We hit the Bojangles drive-thru for dinner.

My hunny bunny grilled hamburgers for dinner on Monday, July 6. We ate dinner on the patio. 
Mildred came over and joined us for dinner too. Paradise, Jaiden, & Michaela jumped on the trampoline all evening.
We turned right around and went to Mildred's for dinner on Tuesday, July 7. Some people grated our driveway today too.
Wednesday, July 8 was peaceful. we went to Logan's for dinner and just hung out outside all evening. 
There goes Devin skating down the street. 
By the way...I've not fully accepted that he is grown yet. Oh how I wish I could raise him all over again. (insert deep breath here)




No comments:

Post a Comment