Thursday

Ending April

After church on Sunday, April 19, Devin and I went to visit mom for a while. We got back home early evening and I took a 2 hour nap.

On Tuesday, April 20, I finally got to drop off my car to get the rear end fixed. I spent the next couple of days in a Toyota Corolla, but they finally switched it out for a Nissan Altima which is a bit bigger.

To be honest, I  liked the features on the Corolla better. The Altima was a 2014 model, but already felt worn out.


Stroker had someone to come and move our damaged shed, so we had to move all of its belongings to daddy's basement. That took a couple of trips.

Brooke and I babysat Jett, Dash and Gray on Satruday night, April 25th while Delano and Stacia took a break for a couple of hours. We took the boys across the street to the playground. They loved it over there. Sorry, no photos of that...there was no time for pictures while running after those 3. LOL

Kota has figured out a way to escape here lately. She ran away twice on Tuesday, April 28. The first time, I had to pick her up at the Frontier warehouse because she jumped up on the dock and walked right in. That same evening, she ran away and we finally located her being walked out of Belk by an employee. He had made a make shift leash with a Belk bag.
Apparently she has figured out how to jump the fence. Brooke walked her back home while I drove along beside them.  It was ridiculous. Really.
Anyway....back to the delima of being without a storage shed.
After moving all of our storage stuff to dad's basement ( a half our away), we realized that we needed a canopy for the weekend, so we had to run back to his house to pick it up on Wednesday, April 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment