Friday

What a Week

After fighting my computer for a couple of days, I devoted Wednesday, November 12 to fixing it. I eventually just removed my internet browser entirely and completely re installed it to try to banish the virus that would not allow me to look at any web page. It seems to have resolved the issue.
The funny thing is, now that I am back online, there doesn't seem to be anything of importance that I need to search the web for. Funny how that works.
Anywho, I went on a Christmas shopping trip on Thursday, November 13 at Christmas Village in Nashville. It is six buildings of booth after booth of shopping. It takes hours and hours to get through them all.
To be honest, I'm not even ready to Christmas shop just yet. I have to enjoy Thanksgiving first. It makes me cringe to watch people rush through the holidays as they do these days. Can't we just slow down and enjoy the now?
I'm not sure if I mentioned it last month, but on October 18, Stroker's truck radio stopped playing. The CD player would work, but no radio. I told him that God must feel that he needs some quiet time to reflect on some things.  I don't think Stroker appreciated me translating God's intentions, but I said it anyway. 
I'm always trying to analyze Gods messages in good times and bad. He is speaking to us all the time. It's important that we stop and listen as much as we can.
I gave Stroker 6 Christian music CD's to put in his six disc changer to give him something to listen to.
Fast forward to Friday, November 14, Stroker came in and said "My radio started working again today".  So, I told him that God must have felt that he earned it back.  I know...I need to stop relaying God's messages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment