Saturday

Wait...Is April Already Over?

Braiden wanted a bounce house for his birthday party on Sunday, April 27. We had to take it down and put it away at 4:30 because storms were heading our way.
I picked up mom on Monday, April 27 and brought her to the DMV to renew her license. I also helped with the academic banquet  at TTU until 8 pm. There were some severe storms predicted for tonight. I wanted to make it home before they set in. 
Stroker is on a late work day kick ever since he began this new job. It was almost 7 pm when he got home. He wasn't the only one tired. We all agreed on microwave dinners and a quiet night at home.
I went shopping for items for a bridal gift basket on Wednesday, April 30 while Stroker had to work late until 5:30. I hung up Devin’s graduation gown today so that the wrinkles could be releasing. When Stroker got home, we went to Cheddar’s for dinner and 20 Degrees for dessert. 
What we really need is some down time. This month has been exhausting. Looking forward to May, it looks even more hectic.
I began the first day of May, Thursday, by taking off the recycle toner cartridges and looking at some new computer options. I also went to moms for a visit.
On Friday, May 2, Stroker really put in some hours. He worked until 9 pm…14 hour day.  He said he knew he was in for a long day when he overheard pizza being ordered. Brooke and I took a canopy to the fairgrounds for the Faith Fellowship yard sale. We delivered tables and chairs to a renter and we joined friends at Cane Creek Park for a “Night Hike” at 8 pm.   Brooke decided to go home with her friend Jalyn for a sleepover.

Devin and I made a delivery Saturday morning, May 3. I drove the truck and trailer. Brookelynn came back home from her sleepover around 2:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment