Saturday

I've Lost It

We made a delivery to Sparta on Sunday, May 4 after church and lost a check afterwords. 
I’m just too tired; I can’t function correctly these days.  We also went to moms for a visit. Brookelynn and I went to Cane Creek Park to go canoeing.

We finished the day at El Tapatio for dinner.
I found some down time on Tuesday, May 6.  We spent some time in the front yard swing enjoying the sunshine.
I ordered a new wall plaque and some blue and red bunting from Etsy today too. I can’t wait to get it.
The Consolidated Application was due on Wednesday, May 7 and it took the entire day to complete. I met Stroker and Brookelynn at O’Charley’s for dinner before spending the final forty-five minutes completing the application. Thank the Lord this day is behind me.
I took Brookelynn to get new Chaco’s on Thursday, May 8. She chose the green strap. Green is my favorite too.
I bought me some decorations at Hobby Lobby for the graduation celebration. Devin got the yard mowed today. Stroker and I ate dinner at Logan’s and had conversations with a lady named Judy West at the table next to us. We ended the day with Jett’s t-ball game.
Devin go his graduation hair cut on Friday, May 9. Ella came over to spend the night with Brooke and we went to dinner at Chili’s. Ella said that was the first time that she had ever eaten at Chili’s. She said that her family always eats at home. Woah!  “What would that be like” I thought.  

On Saturday, May 10, we bought a pallet of landscape rock and drove our squatted truck to the house.
It took three of us about three hours to spread it. We even got caught in a downpour, but we had to keep working to get all that weight out of the truck. We were definitely tired that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment