Tuesday

Whats the Deal with Dead Batteries?

Monday, Brookelynn went to her first cheer practice today. She has decided to try out for the cheer team at Avery Trace.  While she attended tryout practice, we cleaned a bounce house and Stroker cooked dinner on the grill.
 I also walked today. Another four miles. That rain over the weekend had most of the trail flooded.
The smoke detector went off this morning at 2am. Why is it that the batteries always get low in the middle of the night? Why can’t the warning beep let you know in the middle of the day?

After resolving that issue, we went back to bed.
I talked to my friend Erin for the entire commute to work on this morning. I hadn't talked to her in a while so we had some catching up to do.
Stroker fired up the grill again for pork chops. Devin and I took another trip to the DMV to get a copy of his permit because we can’t seem to put our fingers on the original. 
I also took Devin for a hair cut at the barber shop today. I decided to wait in the car. I got a little warm and turned the switch to where the vent fan would run. When Devin came out to get in the car, it wouldn't start. Stroker had do come over and boost me off. That event was followed by a trip to Advance Auto Parts for a new battery. Those things are overpriced if you ask me.

When I finally got back home, I managed to get my four mile evening walk done. The water had receded quiet a bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment