Saturday

Taking It Indoors

Monday was Earth Day so I spent another hour with mother nature walking four miles at the park. I also attended a secretaries luncheon today that was delicious. Hopefully all the walking help offset today's meals.

Devin got in a bit later on Tuesday. He decided to hang out with his friend Jesse after school. 4 more miles of walking for me though.

Rain set in on Wednesday and made it a total washout. We drove to church in that mess, but that was our only outing.

Since I missed a day of walking due to rain on Wednesday, I couldn't wait to get back to it on Thursday. Four more miles. Feels good!

Friday would have been my Grandmother's birthday. She has been gone a couple of years now.
Devin took off to Memphis on Friday with Darlene and Gary.

Saturday the rain came back with a mission to rain out any plans. It rained all day long. Devin was out of town visiting Trent in Memphis. Stroker, Brookelynn and I did get out and endure the rain for a party held in a factory.


No comments:

Post a Comment