Sunday

Silent Sunday

In a single word, I would describe today as AWESOME. As we headed out to church this morning, the temperature was in the low 50's. I sat in the sound booth during service today. The only thing that I don't like about that, is that I can't take notes when I am listening for changes and adjustments in the microphones.
After chuch, we came straight home, changed into comfortable clothes and piled up on the couch.
It was cold in the house and it was a dreary day outside, so we turned on the heat for the first time this fall. Once the house got all toasty, we were useless to do anything for the rest of the day. We ate left over chili, Stroker watched football and napped all day. I took a two hour nap (which never happens) and I read "Catching Fire" for a couple of hours.
I cannot remember the last time that we had a full day of absolutely NOTHING.  As a matter of fact, I dont know when we will get another chance to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment