Monday

Pumpkins

Brookelynn left on Saturday to spend a couple of nights with Ansley. We spent some time yesterday organizing the house. Putting out fall/Halloween decorations. My mom went with me to pick out some pumpkins for the front porch. There were so many to choose from.
 Today, as I was admiring Brookelynn's clean room, I noticed the note that she had left on her dry erase board.
 Here is a close up so you can read what it says. Brookelynn cracks me up.
We were in route to pick Brookelynn up and bring her home this evening when this came across my phone.

That's a bit scary to read when you are driving down the interstate.
While we were in Lebenon, we decided to have dinner at Demos' (after the storm cleared of course). While we were eating, we told Brookelynn that we had a clean house and she didn't need to make messes this week.
Brookelynn replied with "did we hire a maid?".

No comments:

Post a Comment