Thursday

Hayes House Hustle

I just finished reading Erin's blog. Today, Brandon left for another trip to Japan. I think it is for six to eight weeks this time. I look forward to his blog posts while he is over there, but feel sad that they all will be missing each other terribly in the upcoming weeks.
As for the Hayes House, we are winding down the last couple of school days, setting school schedules for next year, and gearing up for a busy weekend.
Last night, I worked on the treat bags for the three girls that came home from school with Brooke every Wednesday night and joined us at church. The bags are nothing too fancy, just personalized bags, water bottle, snacks and a couple of toys. Maybe their parents will drop them off at our house on Wednesday evenings this summer so they can still go with us to church.
I plan to take the bags to Brooke's class graduation tomorrow so that she can give them to her friends.
Yesterday was mom's 73rd birthday, so we celebrated at Nick's Restaurant tonight with her favorite meal (Lobster tail).
My brother took this picture of mom and text it to me a couple of days ago. LOL.
 It's not quite the typical 73rd birthday photo that you would expect to see, but it is the most recent photo I have.
The next two days are going to be super busy. Our new shower is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, Brookelynn's 4th grade graduation is tomorrow, Devin gets out of school at 12:30 tomorrow and will have to be picked up and we plan deliver some tables, chairs and canopies tomorrow since we will not have the time to deliver them on Saturday.
As for Saturday, well...I don't even want to think about Saturday. I am having mixed emotions about that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment