Thursday

Good Eats

Tuesday, I tried a "Flippin' Burger" from Algood and it sure was good. I had been hearing people rave about how yummy they were. There is just something about those mom and pop burger joints.
So Wednesday, I took mom to the doctor (for the fourth time) and they scheduled 2 more appointments for her to come back, so they can decide if she needs surgery.
How many doctor visits does it take to make a decision? Uuuggghhh. Not to mention the appointment consumed the first half of the day on Wednesday.
Wednesday evening was filled with four giggly girls at our house again and a fellowship meal at church. I made pasta salad to take. It must have tasted pretty good, I only had one serving left to bring back home.

After all that cooking I done last night , we opted for Rib City tonight.
So it appears that all we have accomplished this week is dinner each night.
As a matter of fact, some days I am surprised that we even accomplish that.
There is just not enough hours in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment