Friday

Black Friday

We spent the day today, dragging out Christmas decorations and we even got some of them displayed. The rest is scattered precariously throughout the house.  The Christmas tree is up and decorated at least.
When the mail ran today, I received a couple of envelopes with the following enclosed:
Remember when I posted about my debit card number being stolen in October?  Looks like some of the money orders that were purchased managed to find there way to me.  $3,820.00 worth of them anyway. I still can't fathom when and where someone got hold of the number.
I wonder if my debit card number was stolen in Destin Fl. when we went on vacation? We did use it A LOT while we were there and we paid for the condo with it too. 
Note to self:  Future vacations will be credit card and cash only.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
Stroker received one of his Christmas gifts today. We ordered "Big 10 Network" so he spent the day glued to the couch.
We came down with a case of cabin fever around 6pm and took a trip to the movies to see "The Muppets".
It wasn't awesome, I must admit...but it did spark up some nostalgia from my childhood years.

No comments:

Post a Comment