Saturday

The Saturday 17

Up at 7am
  1. Swept, swiffered and mopped the kitchen
  2. Stripped ALL the beds...started sheets in the washer, took all the comforters to the laundry mat for the triple load machines.
  3. Took Devin shopping for basketball shorts and t-shirts at JCPenney...Good sale today...Saved $$$
  4. Stopped by the laundry mat to check on my comforters and the nice little ole' lady had finished drying them and folded them for me...bless her little heart.
  5. Swept and swiffered Brookelynn's room (and threw out lots of junk) while she is out of the house.
  6. Cleaned the bathroom floor
  7. Organized the shed (again).
  8. Hung a new shower curtain. I hate when they get soap and hard water build up on them...yuk
  9. Cleaned the floor in my room, Devin's room and the family room.
  10. Dusted...which is what I hate most, but I was proactive and used my Omnaris nasal spray before I began.
  11. Took Brookelynn's bike to her friends house so they could all ride bikes together.
  12. Scrubbed the desk chair mat...it looks a little better.
  13. Hauled off all the recycle stuff to the recycle bins.
  14. Swept out the shed
  15. Caught up on emails.
  16. Threw out the shredders since they both stopped working.
  17. Ended the night with dinner at Olive Garden with Stroker and Devin.

Feeling like I accomplished something today...ready for bed at 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment