Tuesday

Allergies vs. Zyrtec

Monday was a mostly productive day. 
  • I wired a light in the bathroom that is "under construction".
  • We sat out all of the Halloween decorations.
  • Stroker used his handyman skills to work on two of the gates.
  • I Got a couple of loads of laundry done.
  • Done my quarterly shed organizing.
  • I Took a Zyrtec to help my allergies...and that's where it all went south. An hour later, I was droopy and ready for bed. I took my shower and was in the bed by 8pm.
Today started with a Zyrtec hangover, but I trudged through it. It's a toss up for me...either sneeze my head off without allergy pills or sleep my life away when I take allergy pills.
Brookelynn and I began her birthday party invitations. She invited her friend Kelsey over for a couple of hours and I done some more house work.
Also, as of today, I am officially promoting "Sweet Sallies Bakery and Cafe". We all settled in front of the TV tonight and watched Transformers. Not exactly my movie choice, but I did enjoy the family pile up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment