Sunday

Eventful Weekend

This weekend has kept us busy for sure. After Brookelynn spent the night at Treasure's house Thursday night, they decided to sleep over at our house for a couple of nights. They just can't seem to get enough of each other. LOL
 Saturday we went to Paradise's 5th birthday party at the pool.


Today, Treasure went back home after we went to church and ate Sunday brunch at O'Charley's. We hung around the house the rest of the day.
Stroker has been on my back here lately about me parking in the extra driveway instead of in the grass by the long driveway. He said that I'm making ruts in the yard. So, today after my trip to Wal-Mart, I parked in the extra driveway so that I wouldn't have to hear him fuss.
At 6pm, this happened.
It pushed my car right into the fence on this side. Just scratches on this side...no dents.
The guy driving the jeep hydroplaned (in the water you see in the back ground) and lost control of his vehicle. If my car had not been there, he would have plowed straight through the fence.
Luckily, neither he nor his son were hurt.

This is how Stroker had to get in the car to get to my insurance papers and registration.
 And that is what happens when I listen to Stroker.
Oh well, it's just a car.
Guess we will be driving the truck to the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment