Friday

Ending the week.

Here I thought we would be in for a long, dry summer. We have had rain and storms every day this week and the forecast has rain for the next seven days. I hope our vacation weather is nice, and I also hope everything is not crowded.
Looking back on the last three days, I recall dinner at El Tapatio Wednesday night was more crowded than I remember ever seeing it on a Wednesday night before. We also took a family trip to Wal-Mart which means there was a lot more junk in our basket and in turn translates to a lot more money at the register.
Thursday, Brookelynn deserted us and went to a sleep over at her friend Treasure's house, after a day at the pool. We actually spent the evening at home with a home cooked meal. This is about as involved as I get when it comes to home cooking.
As we sat out on the patio, the tornado siren began to sound. Here is a video of how "bad" the sky looked.
Today is the day that Stacia and Delano close on their house. They plan to start redecorating ASAP. We may go by there this evening to check out their new place. There is lots and lots of yard for Jett and Dash to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment