Thursday

Sun-Sand-Surf...Here We Come

Ok, so we found our condo for our Destin vacation and I just completed the rental agreement and put the check in the mail.
It is official...we are headed to the beach in a couple of weeks. We haven't been to the beach in quite a while, so we are all ready to hit the sand. I can't believe that we used to take a trip twice a year and these days we barely squeeze in one.
Although, I am ahead of the game this time.
We already have our Disney Cruise booked for next year too.
 Here is a view from the family room of our condo.
In other news, I sold my point and shoot camera today. Yay! Now I can find a new and improved one. Technology is so dog gone hard to keep up with :) Seems like just about the time I get a new gadget home and unpacked from the box, it's outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment