Wednesday

Situation on Sunday

We found ourselves in a bit of a situation on Sunday at the park. As we got out of the truck, I heard the hiss of air leaking out of the front tire. It didn't take long before the rim was sitting on the ground. Believe it or not, this was the first time Stroker or I had ever had to change a flat on a truck.
There the four of us stood. Stroker with the tire jack in his hands, me with the instruction manual in mine, and the kids standing around with confused expressions on their faces (LOL). We got the tire lowered from underneath the truck by following the simple steps in the manual, it was the removal of the spare tire chain that had us puzzled. After a quick phone call to my brother, we managed to get the spare out from underneath the truck.
All I can say, is that it was a learning experience for all of us. We were due new tires for the truck anyway, but letting go of almost nine hundred dollars this week for a new set has made me queasy.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon has turned out to be a better blogger then I am...who knew...and I was getting worried about you..I have checked yours several times and thought you may have checked out of blogging...LOL....glad to see more posts..

    ReplyDelete