Saturday

Saturday 7

1. When Stroker & I got up at 7:30 this morning, we found Brookelynn and Treasure had decorated the family room in streamer and homemade banners that said "Happy Birthday Kyla" (Brookelynn's Baby Doll).  Brookelynn had been telling me that her baby (doll) was turning one soon. By the time it was all over today, we had been to the party store for balloons and Wal-Mart for a little pack of six cupcakes. Stroker felt that it was all unnecessary, but I felt like it was great parenting on Brookelynn's behalf, so what the heck I figured...I decided to play along. I wish I would have taken some photos to share.

2. Stroker filled up the truck at 9am this morning. A whole $80 worth. At 9pm tonight, the gas light was back on. How depressing is that?
3. We went to Bucket's today at 3pm to eat, color eggs, hunt eggs and just hang out with family and friends.





4. Brookelynn won two of the four "prize eggs".  Yay Brooke !



5. Loaded up the truck with tables, chairs, and canopies to get ready for Easter at my moms tomorrow.

6. Treasure's dad came by at 6pm to pick her up, but she still wasn't ready to go home. Her and Brookelynn have the best time together.


7. The weather was awesome today. It was sunny and 80 degrees. I even got a little bit of a sun burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment